Health Centre Services
Childrens' Oral Health Initiative
A First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) initiative aimed at reducing early childhood tooth decay in children ages 0 to 7.
Weekly Medical Doctor Visits
Medical Doctors visits will be posted on the website and community newsletters.
1 250 935 0251
Dental Hygenist Services
Mobile Dental Hygienist visits will be posted on the website and community newsletters.
1 250 935 0251
Additional Services Provided:
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Lab sample collection for analysis at Campbell River Hospital
- Onsite ECG, A1C and Hemoglobin lab testing
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Nutrition Support & Information
- Custom Orthotics
- Hearing Screening/ Hearing Aid provision
- Child Development Services in Kids Space Rooms in Community
- Speech Language/Occupational Therapy services for children
- Home and Community Care programs including personal care workers in the home
- Addictions Prevention and Health Promotion including supportive counselling pre and post treatment
- Drug and Alcohol recovery Groups
Klahoose First Nation Community Bus Service
The Klahoose Community Bus is a
transportation service from Cortes Island to Campbell River, connecting people to amenities and essential services, such as, medical appointments, government offices, banks, and grocery stores. The Bus makes scheduled runs to Campbell River twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Reservations are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Klahoose Health Department Contacts
RN Community Nurse
Klahoose Health Center
Community Nurse Cell phone
Cheryl Paul MOA and
Medical Travel Clerk
Medical Travel Cell 250-201-7270
Office 250-935-6536 ext 240